[governance] Draft IGC Meeting Minutes

Andrea Glorioso andrea at digitalpolicy.it
Wed Oct 23 06:11:16 EDT 2013

Sala (and then I will stop bothering everyone),

Please tell people there not to worry (well just a bit... the 5-years old
in me likes to feel cuddled & loved ;). I'm ok for the moment, just
widespread (manageable) pain and a blocked arm. Follow-up medical check
tomorrow.

On the work side, it would be good to know what were the real points of
disagreement when emotions took over. I must admit I'm surprised, as
face-to-face meetings are usually less confrontational than remote
conversations.

Best,

Andrea