[governance] Brief outline of opening ceremony speech [Nnenna]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:33:45 EDT 2013

Dear Nnenna,

Firstly, all the best this morning as you speak this morning. Fly the flag,
hoist the banner and shout from the mountain top :)

Kindly add that whilst the Internet Governance is in crisis where
stakeholders need to work together to rebuild trust that civil society,
private sector and public sector need to recognise the need for open and
honest dialogue and collaborate in good faith.

Kind Regards,
Sala