[governance] Bali airport construction

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Mon Oct 14 00:03:30 EDT 2013

Sala,

Likely the visa on arrival fee varies depending on nationality :)

Forgot to add that do ask others to share info when they arrive and any
tips/recommendations people may have about Bali.

Looks like there are two hashtags being used for the event - #igf2013 and
#igf13 . Suggest #igf2013 be used, as it is the one members of the national
organizing committee are using.

In the past I have tried to setup a group skype channel. I won't do so this
year as am decommissioning the use of Skype in favour of more open
standards (such as XMPP) Suggest use of jabber compatible client (which is
available for all platforms)

Recommend Adium (Mac os), and chat secure (ios). Likely there are
equivalents for other platforms

Regards

Robert

Sent from a mobile device. Apologies for typos and brevity.

--
R. Guerra
Phone/Cell: +1 202-905-2081 <+1%20202-905-2081>
Email: rguerra at privaterra.org

On Oct 14, 2013, at 11:53 AM, "Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro" <