[governance] [Internet Policy] Rio 2014 agenda.

Louis Pouzin (well) pouzin at well.com
Sun Oct 13 19:44:41 EDT 2013

The next presidential election in Brazil is 2014-10-5, less than a year
from now. This gives some idea on the mediatic asset of the April
conference.

ICANN being a proxy of the US gov is obviously tainted by NSA all out
surveillance. Was the committee on internet security unaware of that ? :-))
Then one should expect ICANN to try hard revamping its image to the point
of stealing the show in Rio.

For more details we have to wait & see.

Louis