[governance] RE: [bestbits] Rousseff & Chehade: Brazil will host world event on Internet governance in 2014

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Oct 11 02:07:18 EDT 2013

It is here

http://igcaucus.org:9001/p/Brazil2014

Just a word of caution - we dont want to make this an ominbus document
of demands. At this stage we need a clear, crisp and strong letter, of a
few sentences, that Brazilian President or some top guy would actually
read, and not get confusing messages. I am not saying we should not say
whatever we definitively want to say - but be clear and short, that is all.

parminder