[governance] Rousseff & Chehade: Brazil will host world event on Internet governance in 2014

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 04:15:54 EDT 2013

Aren't we rather mixing up processes with outcomes here. What is important
surely is the outcome not the process,  with the effectiveness or
desireability of a process being determined by how well it achieves the
desired outcomes.  Perhaps that is the message that Ms. Rousseff was trying
to convey when she substituted the use of the term "multilateral" for the
rather over-used and ill-defined terminology of "multistakeholderism".