[governance] "technical community fails at multistakeholderism". really?

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Tue Oct 8 04:42:30 EDT 2013

Dear Parminder

Thanks for picking up that the APC submission is not included in the
CSTD WG question compiliation.
Also, the Best Bits submission, while there, is not noted as being from
Best Bits, it just mentioned a few of the endorsing institutions.

I will write to them.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692