[governance] Re: [IRPCoalition] Webinar digest Brazil's role in IG & third issue of Digital Rights LAC

Diego Rafael Canabarro diegocanabarro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 06:49:09 EDT 2013

That was exactly what Marilia and I tried to highlight: that from a sort of
infrastructure-building (and also capacity-building) project, the cable has
been purported as an attempt to "divorce" (SIC) Brazil from a "US-centric"
(SIC) Internet.

Diego R. Canabarro
http://lattes.cnpq.br/4980585945314597

--