[governance] more on Brazil-US stand off

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 10:30:08 EDT 2013

McTim,

Without attempting to pre-judge the actual meaning of the Bytes for All
intervention that you have quoted it is quite clear from the article that
you are quoting from that their concerns have to do with the specifics not
of multialtatal `governance` but rather of national interventions into
online expression (and notably that in Pakistan where Bytes is particularly
involved.

This I believe, is the third time in recent months that you have either
deliberately or through lack of attention provided misleading
information/quotation in this forum. Notably in the other two instances no
apology or errata was forthcoming from you.