[governance] BMP} Statement on Process and Objectives for the Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Nov 29 14:28:57 EST 2013

Recognizing that this is a late intervention (Thursday a big family holiday in the US), is it possible to replace the word "internationalization" with "globalization"? Increasingly we live in a world where nations, and by extension the "inter-national" is not an adequate term to define transborder, global phenomena