[governance] IGC Nomcom results and final report

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Wed Nov 27 06:34:41 EST 2013

Deirdre Williams, Kerry Brown, Shaila Mistry, David Cake, Jefsey Morfin,
and  Ian Peter as non-voting Chair are to be congratulated on their fine
work in selecting MAG candidates.

Having chaired a MAG NomCom I know the challenge selecting from such a
well qualified pool entails. Good work.

Best,

Tom Lowenhaupt