[bestbits] Re: [governance] High-Level Panel Organizes to Address Future of Internet Governance

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Tue Nov 19 04:50:39 EST 2013

+1 Anriette

They should wake up and smell the coffee. In the findings of WGEC
questionnaire
http://unctad.org/meetings/en/SessionalDocuments/WGEC_Summary_of_Responses.pdf,
one thing that came out very clearly was to enable stakeholders from
developing countries to participate on equal footing.

Regards.

Mwendwa Kivuva
twitter.com/lordmwesh
google ID | Skype ID: lordmwesh