[governance] DISCLOSURE REQUEST Re: Funding Available for Strengthening Civil Society...

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Fri Nov 15 01:46:38 EST 2013

Dear Norbert and all,
A number of people, including some of the Steering Committees /
coordinators mentioned, take part in civil society discussions not as
representatives of organizations, but in an individual capacity.

If we ask NGOs to declare their sources of funding as a transparency
measure, should we require of these individuals, as a colleague of mine
suggested in Bali recently, the declaration of their income tax returns?

Regards,
Pranesh

Norbert Bollow [2013-11-08 23:24]:

--