[governance] Update on Candidates for MAG Nominees [7 more hours to Go] URGENT

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu Nov 14 00:29:34 EST 2013

Dear list,

I am currently serving on MAG for the second year, and am willing to
continue for another year if allowed. I assume I would be reappointed,
hopefully.

Well, I am not sure how this is handled, but hope the CS IGC also endorse
existing MAG members in addition to the new ones to replace the old ones.

izumi

2013/11/14 Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro <
salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com>

> Dear All,
>
> Many thanks to those who have boldly put their names forward for the IGC
> MAG Nominees. We would like to urge those of you who are still double
> minded, to sieze the moment and take advantage of the remaining 7 hours to
> put forward a name for the list of IGC MAG Nominees. For those nominating,
> please get the consent of those you are nominating to ensure a seamless
> process.
>
> Can some more women put their names forward. I love our men but we also
> need to have some women in the mix - please! By the way coordinators don't
> have a say in the selection as this will be purely a selection by the
> NomCom.
>
> This is an update of the names received so far.
>

> Volunteers for MAG [as many as possible so the selection  can be diverse
> and wide] Feel free to nominate people.
>
>    1.
>
>    Asif Kabani
>    2.
>
>    Rudi Vansnick
>    3.
>
>    Sonigitu Ekpe
>    4.
>
>    Imran Ahmed Shah
>    5.
>
>    Fouad Bajwa
>    6.
>
>    Katim S Touray
>    7.
>
>    Stuart Hamilton
>    8.
>
>    Mawaki Chango
>    9.
>
>    Nnenna Nwakanma
>

> Note: Vincent Solomon and Carlos Vera Quintana volunteered but awaiting
> clarification as to what specifically they are volunteering for NomCom or
> MAG
>
> Kind Regards,
> Sala

>      http://www.igcaucus.org/