[governance] Re: UPDATE: MAG NomCom and MAG nominees (Call for names) URGENT 2 Days to Go

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 04:45:44 EST 2013

Dear All,

*MAG NomCom Call for Volunteers - Closed*

We have more than enough volunteers to initiate the process for selecting
the NomCom. Whilst we still have two days to go we will now stop the call
for volunteers for NomCom.

Volunteers for MAG NomCom [25 Volunteers needed]

   1.

   Adam Peake
   2.

   Ian Peter
   3.

   Kossi Amessinou
   4.

   Angela Daly
   5.

   Jeremy Hunsinger
   6.

   Kerry Brown
   7.

   Chaitanya Dhareshwar
   8.

   Erick Iriarte Ahon
   9.

   Ginger Paque
   10.

   Jose F Callo Romero
   11.

   Suresh Ramasubramanium
   12.

   Badouin Schombe
   13.

   Robin Gross
   14.

   Tapani Tarvainen
   15.

   David Cake
   16.

   Jeremy Malcolm
   17.

   Chun Eung Hwi
   18.

   Antonio Medina Gomez
   19.

   Shaila Rao Mistry
   20.

   Deirdre Williams
   21.

   Devon Blake
   22.

   José Félix Arias Ynche
   23.

   Michael Gurstein
   24.

   JFC Morfin
   25.

   Mwendwa Kivuva
   26.

   Dave Kissoondoyal

*MAG Nominees*

Volunteers for MAG [as many as possible so the selection  can be diverse
and wide] Feel free to nominate people. This will close on the 15th
November, 2013 to allow the NomCom to proceed with their processes.

   1.

   Asif Kabani
   2.

   Rudi Vansnick
   3.

   Sonigitu Ekpe
   4.

   Imran Ahmed Shah
   5.

   Fouad Bajwa
   6.

   Katim S Touray

Note: Vincent Solomon and Carlos Vera Quintana volunteered but awaiting
clarification as to what specifically they are volunteering for NomCom or
MAG.