[governance] Re: MAG NomCom and MAG nominees (Call for names) URGENT 7days deadline

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 06:34:31 EST 2013

Dear All,

Further to the call for volunteers for NomCom to select the MAG, here is an
update:

*Volunteers for MAG NomCom* [25 Volunteers needed]

   1. Adame Peake
   2. Ian Peter
   3. x
   4. x
   5. x
   6. x
   7. x
   8. x
   9. x
   10. x
   11. x
   12. x
   13. x
   14. x
   15. x
   16. x
   17. x
   18. x
   19. x
   20. x
   21. x
   22. x
   23. x
   24. x
   25. x

*Volunteers for MAG [as many as possible so the selection  can be diverse
and wide] Feel free to nominate people.*

   1. x
   2. x
   3. x
   4. x