[governance] On majority and minority viewpoints (was Re: NET NEUTRALITY AND MORE)

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue May 28 19:38:33 EDT 2013

And equally by minority points having made the same effort. Compromise can't all be on one side as I am sure you realize.

But then the minority characterization of the majority position hre uses words like illegitimate so I doubt they acre anywhere close to such a compromise position / middle ground,

--srs (iPad)