[governance] The danger of blindly trusting the technocrats

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon May 27 02:12:00 EDT 2013

Nick, there is absolutely no way to "understand" bigotry and prejudice.  It's characteristics and symptoms are known, one of which is to attempt to segregate and exclude, as a class, the targets of their prejudice,from being part of be same community.

Now, coming back to the repeated attempts to deny the legitimacy of and/or marginalize industry and the technical community, your email helps me see them in a wholly new light rather than mere petty politicking and ideological cant, par for the course and so on.  It makes me absolutely not regret registering my complete rejection of such behavior.

thanks
--srs (iPad)