[governance] The noose is closing on global Internet and other enabled tax dodging

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu May 23 08:39:04 EDT 2013

Confined to vague hand waving generalities such as the ones below, it may
be possible, perhaps to agree that in certain cases you may be right.

My question was what part of these, and the other word riaz used -
astroturfing - do you feel applies to facebook, this privacy initiative
(which from its membership does appear multistakeholder) or both. Specifics
if you have any.

--srs (htc one x)