[governance] The noose is closing on global Internet and other enabled tax dodging

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu May 23 03:57:16 EDT 2013

I am sorry, please correct me if I am wrong, but there was some talk of multistakeholderism.

If any action at all by a stakeholder group is continuously disparaged in one term or the other, generally suggesting mens rea  - "astroturfing", say - this argues that, while you accept that corporations are actors in the IG field, you view their every action as negative and to be opposed.  Funnily enough, that apparently extends even to actions where they might make common cause with civil society.

--srs (iPad)