[governance] NomCom for the Appeals Team: Update

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Thu May 23 01:59:44 EDT 2013

Hi,

Further down you find:

2. A non voting chair will be appointed by the coordinators for each nomcom with the advice of the IGC membership. In order to serve as a chair, it is recommended that a person has served in at least one nomcom previously.

so perhaps properly speaking the chair is not part of the nomcom, but extra to it.
i beleive it was intended to be a person other than one of the 5 voting members.
and that is certainly the practice we have followed up until this point.

I agree about Peter, he is always a good choice for hard tasks.

avri