[IRPCoalition] [governance] Request for comment on proposal for IGF multistakeholder opinions

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sun May 19 04:41:22 EDT 2013

Have had a chance to review Jeremy's proposal here:
http://igcaucus.org:9001/p/igf-opinions

I am in complete support of its intentions, and support 98% of its proposed procedure. My only cavil regarding the proposal involves the use of the Brazilian proposal as the starting point of the deliberations, which I believe may (by serving as the default) bias the proceedings towards a "states are pre-eminent" position. Would it be possible to allow others to submit alternate proposals that would be considered with equal status?