[governance] Summary on IGC statement proposals

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Tue May 14 10:22:41 EDT 2013

While I might quibble with a few words, I still like it.

Even if IGC may perhaps not agree to support the public good (which is kind of sad, but anyway):

Janet, please plan to fold into WiGiT v0.3 at an appropriate spot.
(FYI, Janet is a star iSchool doc student and member of P2030.4, IEEE Smart Grid Interoperability working group, which meets next week and which we will sync with v0.3.)

Lee