[governance] [igf_members] MAG Renewal

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Tue May 14 08:59:43 EDT 2013

In message <8F63E41B-7CDB-4A81-ACA7-32BAA94CF52C at ciroap.org>, at
11:52:11 on Tue, 14 May 2013, Jeremy Malcolm <jeremy at ciroap.org> writes

 >>If lawyers from the Technical Community are allowed, why not lawyers
 >>from the Academic community?
>
>Point taken, but I want to say that I would much rather have Susan
>representing the technical community than some of the others who have
>been representing it on the MAG.

That sounds like you *are* prepared to comment on the quality of
contributions, which is an entirely different discussion.

Do you think some of the "others" have done a poor job advocating for
the technical community? I haven't participated in an IGF or prep
meeting for over two years now, so don't have an opinion on the matter.
--
Roland Perry