[governance] Digital restrictions management in HTML standards

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Fri May 10 04:46:28 EDT 2013

[with IGC coordinator hat on]

Are there any objections to Avri's proposal below?

(If we have consensus on this general course of action, I think that
the next steps on this would be informal editing and then a consensus
process to create a bit of fluff text on what is the IGC etc., to go
along with with the sentence that expresses support for the petition.)

Greetings,
Norbert