[governance] CSTD WG on Enhanced Cooperation

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Mon May 6 11:43:54 EDT 2013

On 6 May 2013, at 10:42, Guru गुरु wrote:

> On 05/06/2013 07:52 PM, Avri Doria wrote:
>>

>> As far as i am concerned the members of every group are responsible for calling for transparency within their own groups.
>
> Avri
>
> Do you mean that when governments are non transparent, it does not concern us. if you think it does, how does it reconcile with your statement above?

It can concern us.

But I have no role in calling for the Indian government to be more transparent or with regard to its ways doing things except with regard to Human Rights and other treaties treaties they have signed.

The Internet may be borderless, but countries and stakeholder groups have borders.

avri