[governance] Internet as a commons/ public good

Sonigitu Ekpe soekpe at gmail.com
Wed May 1 13:38:48 EDT 2013

 Global Climate Agency
proposal..pdf<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BypZottWHzSWV01pa3ZyV3hQUjA/edit?usp=drive_web>
Dear All,

Investors in Internet projects, like any kind of investor, want to make
sure they will get a good return on their investment.

Lets take a look at this attachment and reconsider our statement.

Sea

Sonigitu Ekpe

Mobile +234 805 0232 469    Office + 234 802 751 0179
 "LIFE is all about love and thanksgiving"