[governance] Spamhaus

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 02:10:12 EDT 2013

If it's a one time damage to the infra, it could be repaired or replaced -
expensive yes but there's a definite end and workable solution (of course
prevention better than cure).

In a DDoS the scale of which has never been seen before - what's the end
point? Either the spammers give up or ... (what is the other alternative)?

-C