[governance] Spamhaus

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 01:57:12 EDT 2013

In fact this may just be the world war 3 we've been hoping won't happen.
Most wars arent recognized as world wars at their beginning, but if it'll
affect the internet across the planet and involve smart people trying to
find ways of destroying each other's IT infra, I fear it could rapidly
escalate.

-C