[governance] Spamhaus

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 22:39:00 EDT 2013

I agree with Suresh on Spamhaus being one of the more focused and
well-operated DNSBLs out there. I've used them over years and have had
superb performance and very effective spam filtering. If they blocked off
someone, it's a very rare possibility that the message is good.

We did maintain a positive whitelist to ensure our key clients dont get
"filtered" out though; but thats a different matter... Spamhaus had put up
something about a whitelist they're working on; which I think was
invite-only when I last checked.

-C