[governance] Tallin Manual - a Cyber Warfare convention?

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sun Mar 24 21:41:16 EDT 2013

War is also about reducing or softening up your enemy's critical
information infrastructure as a precursor to an actual attack by your
armed forces

Cyber warfare is a low level, asymmetrical and plausibly deniable
method to accomplish this, much like some countries use non state
actors to carry out a proxy war against their enemies

--srs (htc one x)