[governance] Blogpost: Multistakeholderism vs. Democracy: My Adventures in "Stakeholderland"

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Mar 22 03:09:17 EDT 2013

Beware Riaz, you are stepping into another prohibited space of "do not
discuss"

Do not discuss "US gov role in ICANN"

Do not discuss "google, facebook etc"

Do not discuss "technical community"

Do not discuss "issues of accountability and transparency of MS processes"

Do not discuss. "ICANN's processes"

Do not discuss "OECD's global Internet policy making activities"

Dont you have something to say about a developing country government, UN
or ITU....

parminder