[governance] Blogpost: Multistakeholderism vs. Democracy: My Adventures in "Stakeholderland"

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 16:43:11 EDT 2013

Hi David,

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 3:12 PM, David Allen
<David_Allen_AB63 at post.harvard.edu> wrote:
> The T/A definition from its focal point:
> "... scientists who developed the Internet and the technical
> organizations/people who run it."
>
> Which is the starting point for doing the counting.

ok, but realistically, I would bet that the pool of acceptable
candidates would be closer to 30-40.

I would say that this applies to CS and biz SGs as well.

If we were to do an analysis of who has "represented" the 3 non-gov
SGs over the last decade in these UN fora I would be surprised if it
were more than 30-40 from each SG.

--
Cheers,

McTim