[governance] Blogpost: Multistakeholderism vs. Democracy: My Adventures in "Stakeholderland"

David Allen David_Allen_AB63 at post.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 21 15:12:49 EDT 2013

The T/A definition from its focal point:
"... scientists who developed the Internet and the technical
organizations/people who run it."

Which is the starting point for doing the counting.

And no, the discussion - in the blogpost - is not about the CSTD
process (whatever may be factual about that).  The referenced
discussion is about MS'ism.  And in the quote below, the stark
disparity among so-called Stakeholder Groups, when, anyway, T/A is
considered for inclusion.

David