URGENT Re: [governance] Workshop Proposals - a few days to go

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Tue Mar 19 11:26:09 EDT 2013

Update: Ayesha Hassan of the International Chamber of Commerce is
proposing to change the title to "MS selection processes:
Accountability and transparency" which I think is a clear improvement,
as it much better communicates what the proposed workshop is about
specifically. She writes also that "there will be other workshop
proposals on multistakeholder principles more generally", so it makes
a lot of sense to differentiate in this way.

Are there any objections to this proposed change?

Greetings,
Norbert