[governance] CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 23:46:31 EDT 2013

So, the issue now is nobody wants to hurt ISOC's feelings :(... complete BS
of course... but that is the story that Constance peddled and Anriette
picked up and moved along...

The other story, what is just and proper doesn't seem to have as much
resonance (among a bunch of milquetoasts... and the real story which is
about arrogance and power which is "my" story is too strong for anyone to
deal with much...

Not sure I see anyway to do much about this ...

My suggestion is to at this point just wait... whatever will happen will
happen and I'm not sure that we can do much to make it happen at this
point...