[governance] CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Mar 18 08:34:59 EDT 2013

Perhaps you should have included that you were writing in your
personal capacity.

I think as coordinator it's best if you take a step back from
discussions.  You will find it easier to help the caucus reach
consensus if you are not personally involved.  At least I think most
of us who have been coordinators attempted that.

Adam