[governance] CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sun Mar 17 13:48:42 EDT 2013

Norbert

On Mar 17, 2013, at 4:13 PM, Norbert Bollow <nb at bollow.ch> wrote:

> [I'm writing this email in my role as a co-coordinator of the Civil
> Society Internet Governance Caucus, i.e. "with coordinator hat on".]
>

> By denying his right to question the process, you have just committed a
> human rights violation.

Could you please clarify that in leveling this astonishingly dim, irresponsible, and ill-timed accusation at the focal point of a peer SG in the CSTD process, you are in fact speaking for yourself and not in your capacity as, alas, co-coordinator of the IGC?  Leaving the impression (which I hope not to see reported in the blogosphere) that the IGC has so little understanding of human rights and political process that we'd say this to a counterpart SG would really be recall material.

Thanks

Bill