[governance] COMMENTS SOUGHT: draft letter to ISOC on selection of T&A nominees for CSTD WG on EC

Kerry Brown kerry at kdbsystems.com
Sat Mar 16 11:23:49 EDT 2013

This brings up an important point. In a multi-stakeholder model how do we deal with a community we may not agree with? I don't have an answer for the philosophical question.

I do think that in this particular case, the letter, more harm than good will be done. If people want to continue with this they need consensus and I don't see consensus here and don't see a path to consensus. I'm fine if people want to send the letter. Please don't intimate that the letter comes from a community that has reached a consensus. Please send the letter as a group of individuals not speaking for any particular community.

Kerry Brown