[governance] China's next-generation internet is a world-beater - tech - 10 March 2013 - New Scientist

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Mar 13 10:35:56 EDT 2013

"specifically with respect to the issue of cyber-enabled theft ..." 3 things...

I read the comments as saying China, please stop stealing.  There's
nothing in there about the need for a treaty on cybersecurity, just
saying China's gone too far in its acquisition of intellectual
property, data, anything digital that's not nailed down.  A very
public request that it stop.

Adam