[governance] China's next-generation internet is a world-beater - tech - 10 March 2013 - New Scientist

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at consensus.pro
Wed Mar 13 04:03:19 EDT 2013

No. My point is that multilateral treatymaking is not done in advance of, but rather after, social and political change and as a means of recognising those changes and that the largest changes are made in cases where general warfare or other serious economic or socially-disruptive events have taken place.