AW: [governance] 20th century arrives in Geneva

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Sun Mar 10 16:46:30 EDT 2013

Jean-Louis,

thanks for sharing the piece on carrier grade Wi-Fi.

You got to love the "crowdsourcing through client's devices" part... anyone have more (industry-grade) details?

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org