[governance] Re: disentangling philosophy from ideology (was Re: Fwd: Why do US and EU trade...)

Diego Rafael Canabarro diegocanabarro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:40:29 EST 2013

Dear Norbert,

I don't think it is possible to disentangle philosophy/ideology and
policy-making. In a political context, normative horizons (both
philosophically- and ideologically-based ones, or a mix of both) always
inform policy-decisions. That is something clearly observable by the
context of the different comments that travel through this list.

Best regards
Diego

--
Diego R. Canabarro