[governance] who owns the new gTLDs?

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 01:07:15 EST 2013

Dear Dr Alejandro,
>b. for ccTLDs to be bound by contracts.

We have tried both options, submitted concern in ICANN's Seoul Meeting and submitting our request online and through email but we were told from ICANN that some of the ccTLDs are not under contract with ICANN. It depends on the ccTLD Registry owners if they want to sign up Contract with ICANN or not but they are not bound to do this.

Regards

Imran

 in gTLD and ccTLD registries through accredited registrars - unless they are paying taxes the way someone (not the tax authority in the companies' countries of incorporation) likes?