[governance] 20th century arrives in Geneva

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Tue Mar 5 06:19:44 EST 2013

No. That would be a major construction undertaking.

--

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart

Geneva Representative
Computer & Communcations Industry Association (CCIA)
Tel: +41 (22) 534 99 45
Fax: : +41 (22) 594-85-44
Mobile: +41 79 595 5468
USA Tel: +1 (202) 640-5430
email: nashton at ccianet.org
Skype: nashtonhart
http://www.ccianet.org

Need to schedule a meeting or call with me? Feel free to pick a time and
date convenient for you at http://meetme.so/nashton