[governance] Report from the IGF Open Consultations in Paris

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Mar 3 22:05:06 EST 2013

Also important in this regard is that the UN Secretary General is
expected to give a call for beginning to prepare for the next IGF before
MAG meets in May, and this call has always (as far as I remember)
included the overall theme of the next IGF.  Which means that perhaps UN
SG will simply pick up the theme suggested by the host country or
something like that; whereby the MAG, and through it the larger
community, may have effectively excluded itself from this very important
part of IGF preparation and program. Pl correct me if I am wrong.
.. parminder