[governance] Perspectives (was Re: Fwd: And Now the Second Battle of the Internet)

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Jun 17 09:49:18 EDT 2013

What gets interesting is where two people who self identify with much the same label can be moderates with a technical and policy dual background, hardcore ideologues and possibly shades in between these two extremes.

Self identification becomes quite problematic in this case because the other person's perceptions still come into play to separate out different shades from any particular ideological spectrum.

--srs