[governance] Re: Racismo étnico

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Fri Jun 14 23:33:05 EDT 2013

As I possibly have said before, I live in the south and disagree with
riaz's perspective which by the way happens to be suffused with the
uniquely north and usa based philosophy of libertarianism in its original form

There is no derogation or racism implied when I refer to riaz by a term
that he has often used to describe himself. If I actually wanted or
intended to be pejorative there is a wide selection of terms that I would
have used but not 'third worldist',

--srs (htc one x)