[governance] A positive right to privacy in the most current version of Brazilian Internet Bill of Rights

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 13:05:35 EDT 2013

I understand your point and that is why language and grammar  actually
matters in bill drafting (every verb and comma matters!). I will look
carefully at the Portuguse version and talk to Molon and other folks about
it. But I do think we have a good opportunity to ensure that the positive
side is also established. A question to pose would also be if the Marco
Civil has space to set norms to "protect" Brazilian citizens from
overreaching acts of foreign agencies.

--
*Carolina Rossini*
http://carolinarossini.net/