[governance] Fwd: CCIA Calls for Disclosure of Government Surveillance, Praises Bill To Declassify Some FISA Court Rulings

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Jun 12 05:10:03 EDT 2013

Please feel free to do your own googling. I am reasonably sure others have pointed out at least two such statements in this thread alone.  If you want more, they are out there to find.

As for silly and trivializing, quite possibly better that than the sort of mean spirited insinuating politicking I see from one of the splinter rump minority on this list.

--srs (iPad)